Pulau Aur Snorkeling Package
Rate per person for 3 days 2 nights Pulau Aur snorkeling package year 2018:-
Adult – RM484
Child 7-12 years old – RM344
Child 2-6 years old – RM214
Child 2 years old and below – FREE
i. Return speedboat transfer between Mersing Jetty (located at Mersing Town) and Pulau Aur (2 hours journey);
ii. Chalet accommodation with fan;
iii. Food and beverages (mothers’ cooking)
– 2 X breakfast
– 2 X lunch
– 2 X afternoon tea
– 1 X dinner
– 1 X BBQ dinner
– free flow of drinks and breads;
iv. Activities – subject to weather conditions
– unlimited shore snorkeling at Teluk Sebukang
– half day boat snorkeling at 2 to 3 sites such as at PULAU LANG
– half day PULAU DAYANG trip + 30 minutes hiking to Letak Semalu (awesome view)
v. Rental of snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and life jacket);
vi. Helpful local guider.
Marine Park and National Park fees. RM10 for Malaysian citizen, RM25 for Non-Malaysian citizen.
Tourism Tax of RM10 per room per night for Non-Malaysian citizen.
1. Resort facing Teluk Sebukang dive/snorkeling site. Just wear your snorkeling attire and jump!
2. Fresh fish served.
3. 24 hours TNB electricity.
4. Minimum light pollution. Great for stargazing.
1. No Celcom, Digi, Umobile etc. Only Maxis available.
2. No car, motorcycle, bicycle. Only sea transport, swimming or hiking mode.
Minimum pax per trip:
Friday-Sunday trip = 4 pax (no minimum pax for leisure trip)
Other trip = 7 pax
Depart from Mersing Jetty to Pulau Aur (actual time is subject to sea tide schedule)
Arrival at Sebukang Bay Resort
Lunch or afternoon tea subject to arrival time
Trekking to Teluk Berhala/Teluk Pahanan
Boat snorkeling 2 to 3 sites (sites vary subject to wave and current conditions)
PULAU DAYANG trip + hiking to Letak Semalu
Free and easy
Lunch (if departure in the afternoon)
Depart from Pulau Aur to Mersing Jetty (actual time is subject to sea tide schedule)
Shore snorkeling at Teluk Sebukang is UNLIMITED
Other excitements at Pulau Aur:-
– fishing by speedboat (2 nautical miles from the island shore)
– hiking to Batu Cina (Pulau Aur landmark)
– round island by speedboat
– hiking to durian orchard (during Pulau Aur durian season)
– durian feast (during durian season)
Some activities may incur charges for guider, rental of boat etc and subject to weather conditions.